Wi-Serve Paging System was developed to aid restaurant operators to systematically contact their guests while maintaining a pleasant and quiet environment.
It caters to a wide range of operations. You could contact your guests by paging them when their order is ready for collection or when their table is ready to be seated. There are three options to alert your guests - flash, beep or vibrate.
For medium to high turnover volume.
Wi-Serve Paging System consists of one transmitter and many hand held coaster pagers. To page any coaster pager, simply enter the pager number on the transmitter and press send and your guest will immediately receive alert on his coaster pager.
- Up to 500m coverage, perfect for large restaurant and multiple levels
- Alerts using flashing lights, vibration or beeps to your guests
- Simple for guest and staff to use, rechargeable coaster pagers and compact in size
- Out of range melody to reduce pager loss
- "SMART" Coaster Pager Charging System - charging stops when coaster pager reaches full charge
- Advertisement on coaster pager
- Integration with POS system / Computer system
- Co-opt guest into your service delivery process
- Divert your manpower to other important areas of operations
- Organised guest management queuing system
- Optimize your overall operation
Wi-Serve Paging System Technical Specification & Catalogue
Registered Equipment Dealer with Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
Registration Number: N2160-11